Sunday, June 19, 2011

HTC Flyer Does the Media Booth


A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to put the Flyer to the test in the media booth. Our church runs backgrounds, lyrics, sermon slides, and other media from a tower in the booth running Pro Presenter 4. I sit right next to the video producer and was also on iris duty during a short drama vignette.

The service agenda comes in Word format and was emailed to me, but is also available online. Our church uses Planning Center for organizing people for each weekend service. Planning Center has an Android app that would allow me to download all the files associated with a particular service. Either way, the Word document is handled by Polaris Office on the Flyer, which supports the pen. So I was able to ink my notes right over the agenda.

The 7” screen is not quite as nice to work with as the 10” screen on the TC1100 I normally use for this purpose. I did feel cramped on occasion, but the capacitive multitouch screen made zooming easy. The other nice thing about working with the Flyer in this context, is that you can only ink with the pen, so it never mistook my fingers when zooming or panning as ink.

It’s definitely a portable option for annotating Word documents, and the battery goes all day, so I never had to worry about it. I was able to switch over to the notes app during one of the services to take notes for myself. I’m calling it a success.

11 comments:

  1. It is the best website for all of us. It provides all types of software and apps which we need. You can visit this website.
    propresenter-crack
    imazing-crack

    ReplyDelete


  2. So nice I am enjoying for that post as for u latest version of this Security tool Available
    propresenter-activation Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.program4pc-video-converter-pro-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.nch-wavepad-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    acdsee-photo-editor-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  6. I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
    Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
    2019/03/17/ms-office-2016-pro-plus-product-key

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear, I like your post style as it’s unique from the others. I’m seeing on the page.
    Stellar Repair for Excel

    ReplyDelete



  8. Very good Job.
    https://crackedway.com/skatter-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  9. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.iobit-smart-defrag-pro-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
    Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
    2020/11/24/windows-10-enterprise-product-key

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    tenorshare-itransgo-crack/

    ReplyDelete