Friday, September 24, 2010

It’s here….

1285354756332
It’s my very first review machine!  Big thanks to John of TabletPCBuzz and Allegiance Technology Partners for the use of this Lenovo x201t.  I’ve been getting it set up to run the studio for the next few weeks and will be working on a first impressions and full review. 


IMG_20100924_120804

I’m already really impressed with it.  Coming from a 3lb, 10” slate, I was worried it would feel heavy and bulky at closer to 4lbs and 12”, but it’s not too bad.  The weight is mostly in the extended battery in the back.  Considering the battery life it promises, I think I can deal with the weight.  I’m loving the ThinkPad keyboard.  The old school styling is nice and this thing is as solid as a tank.  I can’t wait to put it through its paces over the coming weeks and find out just what a core i7 is capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment