Sunday, March 27, 2011

NeatDesk unboxing

After almost a year of going paperless in the studio, it was time to get the whole business paperless. The studio is run as a schedule C self-employed business, which means taxes involve holding on to tons of paper. When the woot.com deal of the day was a NeatDesk, I scooped it up. Of course it takes ages to actually get something from woot, and the first one showed up DOA, but I didn't know that when I was taking the pictures. I have since received a replacement and begun the monumental task of digitizing all my tax records, receipts, and other paper work. The full review will have to wait until taxes are done, but for now, enjoy some pictures…



IMG_0446
The shipping box
IMG_0447
The retail box
IMG_0448
Insides
IMG_0449
The Neat and stuff
IMG_0450
The paperwork
IMG_0451
and stuff
IMG_0469
The new one turns on and everything
Oh, and it eats paper so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment